Relax, recharge and relish all the seaside splendor Costa Maya has to offer with a day spent along its stunning coastline at a beach club complete with luxury amenities and an open bar. You’ll enjoy approximately five leisurely hours at the shore, all with the convenience of roundtrip transportation to and from the Beach Escape Beach Club. Located along the boardwalk at the Fisherman’s Village, this Mexican Caribbean coastal haven is loaded with amenities including beach chairs, a pool, quiet shaded areas and complimentary kayaks. You’ll even be treated to an open pool bar, where you can join in a festive party atmosphere while sipping unlimited cocktails, beer and soft drinks. Here you can unwind as you wish: stroll the white sandy shoreline, go on a paddling adventure, swim in crystal clear waters, lounge by the pier, or purchase lunch at a nearby cantina. Soak in Mexico’s beachside scenery as long as you’d like — a prepaid taxi service runs throughout the day to transfer you back to port.
• Beach Club: Enjoy five hours unwinding along the Mexican Caribbean with complimentary amenities including beach chairs, kayaks and a pool.
• Open Bar: Revel in a beachside party atmosphere while sipping cocktails, beer and soft drinks from the pool bar.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Soak in Costa Maya’s seaside splendor as long as you like before being escorted back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Visibility and presence of marine life depends on weather conditions.
• Guests can return to the cruise ship pier regularly throughout the day.
• Prepaid taxi service back to the pier is included.
• Guests are responsible for returning to the pier on time.
• Food is at extra cost and the cashier accepts cash or credit only in US dollars or Mexican pesos.
• Guests with limited mobility should be able to reach most of the property’s areas.
• This tour is appropriate for guests who are able to walk approximately 100 yards, but travel with a folding manual wheelchair, folding lightweight scooter/electric wheelchair, walker and/or cane.
• Blind guests and hearing-impaired guests must be accompanied by an assistant.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
• An adult must accompany children and teenagers under 18 years old.
• Only biodegradable sunscreen is to be used due to impact on the environmental.