Enjoy Costa Maya’s seaside splendor combined with the thrill of exploring its underwater landscapes on a tour that caters to experienced snorkelers. You’ll first be transported to the Beach Escape Beach Club, a coastal haven located along the boardwalk at the Fishermen’s Village. Upon arrival, sign up for your preferred snorkeling time — tours are available on an hourly basis. When your time comes, head to the beach to meet your experienced bilingual guide, who will provide all the necessary snorkeling gear as well as a safety briefing on how to operate your Sea Doo scooter. Walk out from the shore, practice for a bit with the scooter, and then flutter your way along the water’s surface or dive down deeper while being propelled through the water. Alongside your guide, make your way out to the reef, where you’ll view colorful coral and encounter a variety of marine life. Once back onshore enjoy the beach club’s amenities including beach chairs, a pool and complimentary kayaks. You’ll even be treated to an open pool bar, where you can sip unlimited cocktails, beer and soft drinks. Soak it all in before being conveniently escorted back to port.
• Beach Club: Unwind along the Mexican Caribbean with complimentary amenities including beach chairs, kayaks and a pool.
• Power Snorkeling: See diverse marine life and colorful coral while being propelled via aqua scooter through waters surrounding the reef.
• Open Bar: Revel in a beachside party atmosphere while sipping cocktails, beer and soft drinks from the pool bar.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Aqua shoes (optional)
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Use of snorkel vest is mandatory during the power snorkeling portion of the tour.
• Snorkel vest, snorkel, mask and fins included.
• Visibility and presence of marine life depends on weather conditions.
• Guests are responsible for returning to the pier on time.
• Guests may purchase food and premium drinks on-site.
• This tour requires swimming at sea for approximately an hour and handling the scooter.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• The beach club is equipped with ramps, which will allow guests with limited mobility to reach most of the property’s areas.
• Blind guests and hearing-impaired guests must be accompanied by an assistant.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.