Travel the waters of the Caribbean aboard a glass-bottom boat. Your tour begins in the colorful Mayan fishing village of Mahahual. You'll board your glass-bottom boat and ride into the Caribbean. Costa Maya is home to the second largest coral reef system in the world. It offers beautiful panoramic scenes of its colorful reef formations and tropical fish. Afterward, return to the ship, stay on the beach or shop.
• Glass-Bottom Boat Tour: View colorful coral reef formations and tropical fish below the sea surface.
• Mahahual Fishing Village: Choose to either stay on the beach or shop downtown
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.