Discover the beauty of Bracciano and its lake.
Take a panoramic drive through the gorgeous Etruscan countryside to Bracciano, a quaint hill town, followed by a scenic boat cruise along pristine Lake Bracciano, formed within an ancient volcanic crater. At Bracciano, enjoy some free time to explore independently the historical center, this is the location of Castello Orsini-Odescalchi, a well-maintained 15th-century castle that has hosted several high-profile weddings. See how tranquil Lake Bracciano mirrors its beautiful surroundings as you take a leisurely boat ride to Trevignano, one of the medieval towns dotting the lake’s coastline.
• Enjoy an hour-long scenic drive to Bracciano, a countryside town perched on a hillside.
• Bracciano: Enjoy some free time to explore independently the historical center of Bracciano, the location of Castello Orsini-Odescalchi, one of Europe’s most beautiful castles, where Hollywood movie stars Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married.
• Boat Ride on Bracciano Lake: head to the town of Trevignano & enjoy beautiful vistas. The now-tranquil lake also helps provide Rome some of its drinking water.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Hat & sunglasses
• During the summer, sun protection is highly recommended.
• Order of the tour may be reversed or altered, depending on traffic or local conditions.
• Boat ride is subject to local weather conditions.
• In case of adverse weather conditions, the ride to Trevignano will be via coach.
• Please remember to take local currency (Euros) if you wish to shop for souvenirs.
• Shops in Bracciano are closed on Sundays and public holidays.