Snorkeling at CocoCay is even more fun when you?re on the lookout for a piece of golden treasure. Find one of them and you?ll receive a prize back at the snorkel shack. The snorkel area is diverse, with tropical fish swimming around a unique man-made coral reef formation and some sunken plane wrecks. Don?t miss the fish-feeding extravaganza!
• No Experience Needed: Professional SeaTrek instructors guide you in your first snorkel, with equipment instruction and marine life orientation.
• Snorkeling: Watch a fish feeding extravaganza, and see a man-made coral formation and sunken plane wrecks, all brimming with marine life.
• Treasure Hunt: Someone might win a Parasail Adventure or a Wave Jet Tour Driver ticket. Could it be you?
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Bring your own snorkel equipment and receive a partial discount for this tour.