A Belize City tour unlike any other: by a horse-drawn carriage and open tour wagon. Enjoy all that is Belize City as you are taken on an intimate and quaint tour of its cathedrals, swing bridges, beautifully restored colonial mansions, elite residential areas and tropical gardens. Note: If rain is possible, it's suggested to bring rain jacket. Maximum weight limit is 250 pounds.
See the beauty of Belize on this intimate tour by horse-drawn carriage and open-air vehicle. Enjoy an enchanting ride as you take in the city’s many landmarks and striking cathedrals, swinging bridges, restored Colonial buildings, elite residential areas, and tropical plants. Catch sight of “The Memorial Park” built in honor of Belizean war heroes, the Belize Museum (which was formerly a prison), St. John’s Cathedral, and other historic and popular attractions.
• Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour: Visit the sights of Belize City including Colonial buildings, residential areas, and the Belize Museum.
• Motorized Open-Air Vehicle: Enjoy a ride through the steep swing bridges, downtown area, and to St. John’s Cathedral.
• Green Patch Nursery: Taste local Belizean snacks, Berry wine, and learn about medicinal herbs and plants.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests ride in both a horse-drawn carriage and an open-air vehicle.
• If rain is possible, it’s suggested to bring a rain jacket.