- Overview: Escape to Negril and 7 miles of white sand beaches to swim or relax. - Highlights: Bus ride to and from Negril (approx. 2 hrs). Relax on the beach or swim in the Caribbean Sea – you'll have approx. 3 hours in Negril.
Escape to Negril and 7 miles of white sand beaches to swim or relax.
- Bus ride to and from Negril (approx. 2 hrs).
- Relax on the beach or swim in the Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy a scenic drive heading westward along the north coast for approximately 2 hours to Negril. The barefoot escape begins as you arrive at Margaritaville to be served a delicious refreshing concoction. This excursion offers 7 miles of white sand beaches to relax and swim in the ocean. You can also explore hotel row, cafes, bars, and nature for 3 hours. Optional lunch and drinks are available at an additional cost.
End the escape and return to Falmouth pier for shopping and time to stroll along the boardwalk.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Money for lunch and drinks
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit