See picturesque Basseterre, the capital of St. Kitts, aboard your wheelchair-accessible vehicle on this narrated driving tour. Drink in panoramic views of a golf course framed by the Atlantic Coast and Caribbean Sea. Admire the island's lush, rugged beauty and the colonial charm of the first Caribbean town settled by the French on a leisurely drive to fully accessible St. Kitts Marriott, where you can relax at the casino, dine at a restaurant, or browse and shop.
• Basseterre: See the first eastern Caribbean town settled by the French, with panoramic island views from Timothy Hill.
• St. Kitts Marriott: Gamble at a casino, lounge near the pool, visit the spa, or browse shops, restaurants, and bars.
• Wheelchair Compliant: Sightsee in comfort from a specially adapted vehicle equipped with a wheelchair ramp.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• This tour is designed for those guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps, or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• In order to use the ramp and/or lift, guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter.
• Due to liability issues, participants cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.