Drive through enchanting Basseterre, the capital of St. Kitts, and admire classic Victorian architecture along with cathedrals and other landmarks. Then stretch your legs at the 300-year-old Fairview Great House, meticulously restored to its former colonial glory. Outside, take photos in lush botanical gardens planted with a wide variety of fruit trees, palms, and flowering plants. Refuel with a refreshing glass of complimentary fruit juice.
• Basseterre: Enjoy a narrated drive around the first eastern Caribbean town settled by the French, stopping at panoramic Timothy Hill.
• Fairview House: See authentic Colonial furnishings and features—including kitchen, bath, and stone cellar—at this former West Indies plantation.
• Fairview Botanical Gardens: Walk through ornately landscaped grounds, set with tropical trees, shrubs, and flowering plants from the 1700s to 1920s.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglassesImportant Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.