- Overview: This tour is designed to provide an overview of New Orleans' history and culture before ending at the airport for your return flight home.
- Highlights: Bus sightseeing tour of many of the attractions that made New Orleans famous. Short walking tour of the "the city of the dead," Rest stop at City Park. Drop off at New Orleans airport.
- Notes: Please verify your flight time prior to booking. This tour is only available to guests with domestic flights departing New Orleans at 2pm or later.
See the exciting city of New Orleans before heading home. Your bus tour takes you to the Fringes of the French Quarter, home to Bourbon Street, passing the Superdome and the campuses of Loyola and Tulane University. Enjoy the must-see St Charles Avenue, with its streetcars, live oak trees, and ante-bellum mansions. Walk through the “City of the Dead” and examine typical aboveground tombs with ornate monuments, then stop for a rest and subtropical scenery at City Park.
• The Big Easy: See major sights by bus, including Jackson Square and the French Market, and drive by the Superdome, Loyola and Tulane Universities.
• City of the Dead: Take a 20-minute walk among aboveground tombs dating from colonial times in the city’s oldest cemetery.
• City Park: Stop for a 30-minute visit at a unique urban park with beautiful landscapes enhanced by stunning moss-draped trees.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests should verify flight time prior to booking.
• Tour available only to guests with domestic flights departing New Orleans at 3 p.m. or later.
• Guests will be delivered to airport by approximately 12 noon – 12:30 p.m.