OVERVIEW: This snorkel tour is a delightful way to spend your day in Grand Cayman and is suitable for beginner and experienced snorkelers! Explore Grand Cayman's underwater wonderland at two snorkeling locations.
HIGHLIGHTS: Board a motor cruiser for a short scenic cruise out to two snorkeling locations. The first is a majestic reef system, where you will swim with colorful tropical fish and marine life. The second stop is over a shallow ship wreck. Restrooms, shade, and snorkel equipment are included.
Explore Grand Cayman's underwater wonderland for both inexperienced and experienced snorkelers. A motor cruiser takes you on a short scenic cruise to two snorkeling locations. The first is a majestic reef system, with its multitude of colorful tropical fish and marine life. The adventure continues to a shallow shipwreck that provides an up-close encounter with a superb artificial reef system featured on National Geographic and Discovery Channel TV shows.
• Snorkeling Tour: Visit two snorkeling locations; a majestic reef system and a shallow shipwreck.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Restrooms, shade, and snorkel equipment are included and provided on board the motor cruiser.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.