See Barcelona's historical sites and architectural masterpieces in the comfort of a guided coach. Learn the history of significant city landmarks as you pass the Columbus monument and spot street vendors along La Rambla and Passeig de Gracia. Behold magnificent structures designed by Antoni Gaudi, including his Casa Batllo and the striking Sagrada Familia basilica. Travel to Montjuic Hill and stop by Mirador del Alcalde gardens for a spectacular vista above the city.
• Commentated Drive: Travel through Barcelona on a comfortable bus, passing landmarks including the Columbus monument and La Rambla marketplace.
• Sagrada Familia: Drive by and marvel at architect Antoni Gaudi's neo-Gothic basilica.
• Mirador del Alcalde: Perched above Barcelona on Montjuic Hill, the botanical park offers a picturesque view of the city.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .25 kilometers over even, cobblestone surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.