Discover one of Europe's oldest cities and the home of prestigious Spanish sherries on this relaxed guided motorcoach tour. You'll see the castles, public squares and churches of Cadiz on the way to the vineyards of Jerez de la Frontera. Pass through the fortifications that once protected Jerez for a scenic drive through town, stopping for a visit to the wine cellars. Here you'll see how fine sherries are made and taste the sweet results.
• Guided Tour: Enjoy the sights of Spain with minimal walking and standing, saving your energy for delightful sherry tasting.
• Cadiz and Jerez: See castles, churches, Moorish fortresses, monuments, town squares and the beautiful Jerez Cathedral.
• Sherry Cellars: Visit the "bodegas" that produce southern Spain's prestigious sherries, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-quarter mile over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.