OVERVIEW: At Atlantis, enjoy a narrated guided tour of the resort's attractions, where you will explore the ruins of ancient Atlantis in The Dig, a replica of an archeological excavation site and Predator Lagoon, where you will view sharks, barracudas and many other creatures.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island. Explore The Dig and Predator Lagoon.
NOTES: This tour requires a considerable amount of walking. If you wish to remain longer at the resort, transportation via taxi back to the pier will be at your own expense. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
A great opportunity to explore the world famous Atlantis Resort including The Dig and Predator Lagoon. Good for all ages and allows time for another tour or independent exploration.
- Visit Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island
- Explore The Dig and Predator Lagoon
The experience begins with a short transfer to the Atlantis Resort in Paradise Island. Upon arrival, your guide will take you on a tour that incorporates Ruins Lagoon, a recreation of the sunken streets of mythical Atlantis. The Dig is a replica of an archeological excavation site, and Predator Lagoon where you will view sharks, barracudas and many other creatures from the deep.
This guided tour recreates the lost city of Atlantis, while providing a fascinating look at life in the ocean's depths. Wander through a maze of underground passageways, discovering archeological artifacts, hieroglyphs and Atlantean inventions while surrounded by a stunning civilization of sea animals. Expert navigators will help guide you through the ancient city streets of Atlantis to decode the legend of Atlantis as well as providing fascinating information on the habits of the sea animals.
At the conclusion of the tour, you may tour the hotel's grand lobby, dine at one of the many restaurants, or return by shuttle to your ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Strongly recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour requires a considerable amount of walking.
- Guests will be advised of their return shuttle times on their tickets. If you wish to remain longer at the resort, transportation via taxi back to the pier will be at your own expense.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org