Explore Pisa's rich history, as you embark on a scenic river cruise, then ride a trolley car to see the city's significant landmarks. Voyage along the Arno River as your guide points out notable sites while you relish a tasty Italian gelato. Join a guided tour of Pisa's Field of Miracles via trolley car and behold the famous 12th-century Leaning Tower of Pisa bell tower. Enjoy 45 minutes to explore the square independently.
• Arno River Cruise: Travel via motorboat along the Arno while your guide, describes important monuments and historic Tuscan landmarks.
• Leaning Tower: See the famously-tilted structure that has confounded architects for centuries.
• Field of Miracles: Spend approximately 45 minutes exploring the square, where you can shop, take photos, or visit the cathedral.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Conservative attire required at religious sites
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1/2 miles over paved surfaces with extended periods of standing.
• Tour does not include interior visit of the Leaning Tower.
• Guests should be aware that tickets to Tower have specific entrance time that may not be within your stay in Pisa.
• Admission fees required for visits to baptistery, cathedral, and Campo Santo.
• Guests will be provided with a map, and emergency contact numbers during bus ride and bottled water in Pisa.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Cathedral closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• No photography inside cathedral. Drive to meet boat at San Rossore National Reserve approximately 50 minutes.