Discover the magic of the underwater world without getting wet on this exclusive Roatan tour. See vibrant fish and undamaged coral reef from the comfort of a glass-bottom semi-submarine, then stop at West End Village for a taste of genuine Honduran culture. This quaint seaside village is brimming with hospitality in a relaxed island setting, where you'll enjoy an ethnic dance performance before touring the only Cameo workhouse in the Americas.
• Glass Bottom Boat Ride: Descend a few steps into an underwater observatory and see glorious corals and tropical fish.
• West End Village: Relax at the meeting point built on stilts; enjoy complimentary Honduran coffee, lemonade or iced tea.
• Cameo Workhouse: Visit the only cameo workhouse in the Americas and learn how cameo art is created.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Semi-submarine boat ride may be canceled in certain weather conditions.
• In that case, tour will be substituted with a visit to Roatan Museum and Institute of Marine Science.