Discover the statuesque beauty of Ketchikan's unique coastal community on a narrated sightseeing excursion. Visit Potlatch Totem Park, a modern interpretation of a native village on the shores of the Tongass Narrows. Appreciate the beauty of smoothly carved wood and the legends behind the designs. Enjoy a small snack in the trading post. Then tour through Ketchikan's historical downtown and bustling waterfront.
• Potlatch Totem Park: Enjoy art and culture that highlights Ketchikan's Native experience, plus see the tools used for pole carving.
• Ketchikan Highlights: Gain a deeper understanding of the history of Alaska's first city.
• Expert Escort: Your driver doubles as guide, enhancing the tour with historical and cultural information and interpretations.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Much of the carving at Potlatch Totem Park was completed by Brita Alander, one of the world's most gifted female carvers.