Hop on the Universal Studios Express and spend a fabulous day at one of the world's most famous theme parks where the fun never ends. You can choose between Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, both action-packed adventure parks with countless diversions for adults and children alike. You'll get the thrill of a lifetime on one of the many roller coasters and will be amazed by the variety of heart-pumping attractions. This tour only includes transportation; all other costs are at guest discretion.
Hop on the Universal Studios Express and spend an action-packed day at one of the world's most exciting theme parks. Choose between Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure—both promise a day filled with superheroes, cartoon characters, and awesome rides. From the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to the 3-D Transformers ride, both parks are unforgettable. Enjoy approximately seven hours in the park before the drive back to Port Canaveral. Park opening hours are subject to change and should be checked prior to booking this tour.
• Easy Transportation: Enjoy a convenient pier pickup and relax during your one-hour ride to Universal Studios.
• Universal Studios Express: Experience of one of the world's most exciting destinations— Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure.
• Fun-Filled Adventure: Enjoy approximately seven hours of free time to enjoy the attractions.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Depending on your ship's arrival and departure time, the tour duration may vary from 8 to 10 hours.
• Upon arrival, guests are responsible for purchasing admission tickets for the park of their choice.
• Meals, entrance fees, and guide services not included.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• On major holidays and high occupancy days, it is at Disney World's discretion when or if a park should close, regardless of having a pre-purchased ticket, based on maximum capacity.
• Park opening hours are subject to change and should be checked prior to booking this tour.