See Falmouth, Jamaica, and Montego Bay on a guided scenic drive. Then enjoy two hours of leisure time shopping, eating, and swimming at Mo' Bay's hip strip.
See the sights from Falmouth to Montego Bay at your own pace on this guided scenic tour. You'll tour historic Falmouth and drive by the Greenwood and Rose Hall Great Houses, luxury hotels, beaches, and the homes of the rich and famous as you arrive in Mobay. Enjoy two hours of free time exploring the Hip Strip, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, or swimming in the therapeutic waters of Doctor's Cave Beach.
• Sight Seeing: View the Greenwood and Rose Hall Great Houses, luxury hotels, beaches, and homes of the rich and famous.
• Snacks and Refreshments: Indulge in Jamaica's Blue Mountain coffee and the island's famous banana bread.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Tour includes transportation.
• A guide can assist with questions on how to spend your free time.
• Lunch or additional snacks are at your leisure and own expense.
• Entrance fees to Doctor's Cave Beach or shopping are at your own expense.
• Full-time wheelchair users should contact the Shore Excursion Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
to make private arrangements.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.