Discover two of the Costa del Sol's premier resort destinations: charming Marbella, with its Roman, Moorish and Castilian heritage, and glamorous Puerto Banus, specifically designed as a playground for the rich and famous. Your guide will lead you through the narrow streets of Marbella's walled Old Town, its layout essentially unchanged since the 16th century. Then it's on to Puerto Banus, a marina town noted for its celebrities, posh yachts, flashy cars and luxury boutiques.
• Marbella Guided Walk: Learn the history of this ancient city on a tour inside the medieval walls of Old Town.
• Puerto Banus: Browse the luxury boutiques, trendy cafes and yacht-lined marina of this exclusive jet-set playground.
• Costa del Sol: Visit two beautiful resort towns along the Andalusian coastline and get a feel for the jet-setting lifestyle.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile during approximately one hour, over even and cobblestone surfaces, with 15 to 20 steep steps in Marbella.
• Time permitting, guests will have approximately 30 minutes free time following the guided tour of Marbella and 45 minutes in Puerto Banus.
• Guide will inform guests of meeting time and place for return to port.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.