The varied and outstanding architecture of Malaga shines during this exterior-focused excursion. From the ruins of a former Roman theater to the Moorish fortress of Gibralfaro Castle, the diversity of influences throughout the city is striking. After you've enjoyed the landmark contrasts, including the 19th century City Hall and Central Post Office, be sure to take a photo in front of Plaza de la Merced, native son Pablo Picasso's birthplace.
• Palaces and Castles: See Alcazaba, home to Moorish kings, and Gibralfaro Castle, an important fortress in Malaga's history.
• Municipal Monuments: Enjoy contrasting "modern" 19th Century buildings such as City Hall and Central Post Office more ancient buildings.
• Not To Miss: See Casa Natal, Picasso's birthplace, and drive past Roman theatre ruins and the city bullring.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No interior visits during this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-half mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with some steps.