Ride along Spain's lush Galician coastline through Vigo, a major Spanish port with a rich, centuries-old history. View its prominent landmarks as you walk through the fishing village of Bayona La Real, where Columbus's ship "La Pinta" returned from its New World voyage. Admire spectacular views as you pass the Cies Islands National Park. From Fortaleza del Castro you'll enjoy panoramic vantage points before your visit to Monterreal Palace, located on its own fortified peninsula.
• Fortaleza del Castro: Pose for a photo of the panoramic view over Mount Castro and the Vigo Ria.
• Bayona La Real: See remains of 16th-century walls and ramparts and two medieval churches in this important fishing village.
• Galician Coast: Your coach tour includes include Vigo landmarks and the marshes of southern Galicia.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over cobblestone and uneven surfaces with slight inclines and several steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Time permitting; tour will stop at the oyster markets, for a spectacular view over the Cies Islands.
• Oyster Street will only be visited if ship is docked at cruise terminal. Bouzas Berth does not permit this stop.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.