See the majesty of Vigo as you explore two gardens, set on two historic properties, each containing ancient plants and trees. Soutomaior Castle Gardens nurture more than 25 species of camellias. Imagine the fragrant air when they are in bloom! - along with many old azaleas and tree specimens. At Quinones de Leon Palace you'll see both French and English gardens, along with many varieties of exotic and ornamental plants, including enormous eucalyptus.
• Soutomaior: Nourished for decades on the grounds of a 12th century castle, the camellia reigns freely in these gardens.
• Quinones de Leon: In a royal setting with 15th century roots you'll find deliberate, enthralling landscapes, cultivated for enchantment.
• Majestic Vigo: You'll travel through enchanting countryside, with a panoramic tour of Samil Beach and Bouzas Quarter on return.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately three-fourths of one mile over various uneven, gravel, paved and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and steps.
• Tour sequence may vary.