Get to know Ketchikan by having a drink or two with the locals, as you walk through town to the most popular hot spots and hear famous stories from the prohibition era.
• Walk to your first fun locale, choose your libation and listen as your guide share a historic presentation about prohibition and bootlegging along with vintage photos.
• Walk to your next spot and find out why Alaska is famous for "doing business at the bar" as you hear infamous stories of days gone by, including when the red-light district was in full swing.
• Stroll down colorful and historic Creek Street's unique shops on the water before arriving at your final location, where you can relax with your choice of beverage while catching a cabaret show.
• After the tour, you are free to return to the ship or stay and return at your leisure.
What to Bring:
• Driver's license
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Casual attire
• You must be 21 years of age, have legal photo I.D., and be able to walk three-quarters of mile over flat terrain.
• One drink is included at the bar – beer or cocktail.
• Guests who are not drinking alcohol will be served coffee or soda at no extra charge.
• Shopping is available at each location.
• No more than 10 minutes of walking at any given time between stops.
• As alcohol is an integral part of this tour, it is not advisable for those who are pregnant.
• This tour is wheelchair accessible, however, guests who are using walkers or canes may not enjoy it due to the walking pace.
• Wheelchair guests must be accompanied by a companion who is willing to push their chair if it is not motorized.