Discover the rich bounties from Skagway, sea and land, on a salmon bake and gold rush camp adventure. Begin with an all-you-can-eat alfresco feast in the forest that features wild Alaskan salmon, slow-grilled over a fragrant alder wood fire. When your taste buds are satisfied, mosey on over to the Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp. Enjoy a waterfall, authentic exhibits and entertainment, as well as the chance to pan for gold.
• Salmon Bake: Savor a sumptuous spread that features fresh-grilled wild Alaskan salmon.
• Catch Gold Fever: Learn how to pan for gold from a guide. Keep what you find.
• Wilderness Setting: Enjoy the rainforest setting during lunch, then wander around the entertaining and interactive gold rush camp.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Salmon Bake typically includes: Alaskan salmon, Chilkoot Chicken, Panners Pasta, Liarsville Rice Medley, Prospector Pete's Reindeer Beans, Sluice Box Slaw and other fresh salads, cornbread, coffee, lemonade, and blueberry cake for dessert.
• Beer and wine are available for purchase.