Discover the delightful charms of Ketchikan on a narrated trolley tour. Step aboard a trolley and enjoy the driver/guide's entertaining stories about the town, renowned as both Alaska's First City and the Salmon Capital of the World. Traverse narrow downtown streets and pass City Park, Ketchikan Creek and the infamous Married Man's Trail, before a visit to Saxman Native Village. Return to town to for a stop at Creek Street, Ketchikan's historic red-light district.
• Trolley Tour: Be treated to a relaxing, fun-filled trip that highlights Ketchikan's historical and cultural legacy.
• Saxman Native Village: Photograph the stately totem poles and browse through a local gift shop for that perfect souvenir.
• Unique Local Perspective: Enjoy the informative and entertaining storytelling from the driver/guide.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• At Creek Street, feel free to get off and explore and walk back to the ship, or stay on the trolley for the return trip to the pier.