Join us on the "Reef Explorer" as we pass by the beautiful Iririki and Ifira Islands on route to Iririki Reef where you will have the chance to hand feed the tropical fish, view the stunning reef through the glass viewing panels and have the option to snorkel.
Participate in a unique adventure aboard the semi-sub vessel known as the "Reef Explorer" and see Port Vila Harbor from a custom built underwater viewing spot. See stunning coral formations inhabited by clown fish, parrotfish and many more colorful reef dwellers. Midway through your journey you join the abundant fish life that inhabits the Iririki reef by snorkeling or swimming in this magnificent underwater world.Highlights:
• View stunning reef through the glass viewing panels.
• See the beautiful Iririki and Ifira Islands.What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Towel from shipWhat to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All snorkeling equipment is provided.