Encounter otherworldly beauty at breathtaking Rainbow Falls before truly venturing out of this world at a riveting state-of-the-art planetarium. Tour historic downtown Hilo before admiring its iconic 80-foot waterfall, nestled amid lush, pristine rainforest. At Imiloa Astronomy Center, experience a full-dome planetarium show, amazing space voyage and Hawaiian sound and light show. Also enjoy a drive past the lovely Liliuokalani Gardens, an Oceanside Japanese park, and a tantalizing stop at famed Big Island Candies.
• Hilo Highlights: See the city's unique planetarium and iconic Rainbow Falls, plus Big Island Candies and oceanside Liliuokalani Gardens.
• Imiloa Astronomy Center: Experience a full-dome planetarium show and exhibits, including a trip through space and sound and light show. Learn about Hawaiian voyaging traditions and culture.
• Rainbow Falls: Gaze at the majestic waterfall surrounded by a rainforest, lush with mango and banyan trees and African tulips.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Exhibits and planetarium shows are subject to change without notice.
• This tour does not operate on Mondays.