Explore an infamous day in U.S. history at the naval base attacked in 1941 by Imperial Japan. Visit the memorial that floats over the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Tour exhibits and see rare footage about the events that prompted America's entry into World War II. Then take in the landmarks and monuments of central Oahu and the bustling city of Honolulu on a panoramic drive. Sights include a Hawaiian palace, City Hall and Chinatown.
• Pearl Harbor: Tour the exhibits that recount the surprise 1941 attack by imperial Japan on the U.S. naval base.
• Arizona Memorial: This moving memorial floats over the spot where a battleship sank and is dedicated to the lives lost.
• Panoramic City Tour: See Honolulu's leading landmarks, monuments and neighborhoods like bustling downtown and historic Chinatown on a commented drive.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This is an early-morning tour.
• Swimsuits may not be worn on the tour.
• High demand to visit the Arizona Memorial may result in long waits.
• There is a short boat trip to the memorial.
• Boarding of the Arizona Memorial itself cannot be guaranteed and is subject to shuttle ticket availability from the National Park Services.
• Shuttles are run by the U.S. Navy and may be subject to cancellation at any time without prior warning.
• No refunds can be offered if guests are not able to board the Arizona Memorial.
• All other venues at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center, including the exhibit halls and displays, are available during your visit.
• Guests may not bring handbags, backpacks, camera bags or similar items to the memorial.