Drive along the windward coast of Oahu while taking in panoramic views of off shore islands. Visit the world famous Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, "From Here to Eternity" beach, Makapuu Lookout. Also visit Waimanalo Bay, the Pali Lookout and an ancient Hawaiian war temple.
Discover stark beauty and captivating history of Oahu’s dramatic coast while exploring a legendary volcano, majestic geyser and soaring lookouts. At the heart of world-famous Diamond Head’s crater, expert guides share how ancient eruptions shaped the Big Island. Marvel at the power of Halona Blowhole while trying to spot seasonal humpback whales. Savor unmatched vistas at Makapu’u Lookout before the ever-changing landscape gives way to a former war temple and magnificent windswept Ko’olau mountain range.
• See Coastal Oahu: Encounter iconic natural phenomena and stunning vistas as expert ecological guides describe the area’s volcanic past.
• Volcanic Marvels: Stand within Diamond Head’s extinct crater and watch seawater burst through the earth’s vents at Halona Blowhole.
• Amazing Vistas: Makapu’u Lookout and the Ko’olau mountain range’s Pali Lookout reveal panoramic views of the area’s stark, dramatic beauty.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays for maintenance and will be a drive-by only.
• Participants must be at least 5 years old.