Step aboard Marian, a glass-bottom boat specially designed for comfort and clear viewing. On your narrated tour, discover vibrant tropical fish and amazing coral colonies, plus learn about the history and lore of the island. Marian's shallow draft takes you over the "pinnacle," where the reef comes within inches of the glass. Then travel to the "drop-off," where the ocean floor plunges 100-plus feet. Be on the lookout for dolphins or even winter humpback whales.
• Comfortable Ride: Enjoy easy boarding as well as shaded, cushioned seating and open-air breezes.
• Narrated Tour: Learn about Kona's gorgeous marine life plus the history and folklore of the island.
• Dolphins and Whales: Watch out of for wild dolphins and, in winter, magnificent humpback whales.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be at least 2 years old to participate.