Experience Victoria's highlights and local secrets. You will take a scenic, narrated motor coach tour to the beautiful town of Sidney by the Sea and the bustling outdoor Sidney market. From delicious local food to handmade jewelry and art, at the height of summer, see what over 200 vendors have to offer. On the return journey, enjoy a narrated sightseeing tour of Victoria's downtown area, including Chinatown, the historic Empress Hotel and the picturesque Parliament Buildings. Free time included. Only available on Thursday evenings (from the first Thursday in June to the last Thursday in August).
See the essential highlights of Victoria, then experience a bustling market at Sydney by the Sea. On a narrated drive through downtown Victoria, marvel at some of the city’s most treasured architectural landmarks, including the impressive parliament buildings and historic Empress Hotel. You’ll also drive through Chinatown, making your way to Sidney’s Thursday evening market. Enjoy free time to explore an outdoor market exploding with art, food, antique shops, entertainment, handmade jewelry and local crafts.
• Victoria: Notice the blend of British heritage united with Native culture and Asian influences, creating a unique Pacific Northwest character.
• Sidney Evening Market: Experience the carnival-like atmosphere of this lively evening market, featuring over 200 vendors.
• Free Time: Shop for arts, crafts, and handmade jewelry on the Saanich Peninsula, in view of Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Tour available Thursday evenings only – from mid-May to the last Thursday in August.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.