A city tour with a Splash! It's a Bus - and a Boat - and the newest attraction in Victoria. The Hippo is a unique 40 passenger amphibious vessel that offers a combined land and water tour of Victoria and the Inner Harbor. Ocean and mountain vistas follow you everywhere on this tour of the natural and historic sights in one of Canada's most picturesque cities, with its British ancestry and charm. The most exciting aspect of the tour is definitely the splash into the harbor! Victoria's bustling Inner Harbor is the unofficial main attraction of the city and you will delight in having a front row view of Victoria onboard the Hippo. Come take a splash in the 'Bus that Floats.'
Take a fun trip aboard an amphibious vehicle that is part bus, part boat, and see Victoria by land and sea. Staying within absorbing vistas of ocean and mountains, you’ll have privileged views of downtown Victoria as the “bus” drives past architectural landmarks through picturesque streets. Then, experience Victoria from the water, as your vehicle transforms into a “boat”, splashing into the Pacific for a ride around the Inner Harbor.
• Amphibious Vehicle: Part bus, part boat, this 40-passenger vessel allows you to see Victoria by land and by sea.
• Victoria by Land: See important buildings, harbor sights, and street scenes, on the “bus” portion of your tour.
• Inner Harbor: Admire Victoria from the sea, as your bus becomes a boat and splashes into the ocean.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be able to walk up 8 steps to board/exit the vehicle.