Despite being among the most remote places on the globe, you'll feel right at home in historic Esperance. A knowledgeable driver/guide will provide information you need to plan your day, which can include visits to the scenic Dempster Street and the Dempster Homestead and Museum Village. Don't miss the panoramic view of Esperance and delightful walking trail at Rotary Lookout with a stop at the stunning Twilight Beach. Each stop is only to drop passengers off with no waiting time. Guests may stay as long as they wish at any stop and enjoy a visit to all 4 destinations.
Called “insanely beautiful” by travel writers, Esperance comes alive as guests set their own pace at 4 entertaining sites. A hop-on/hop-off bus lets riders take their time at fascinating and beautiful attractions. Rotary Lookout presents 360-degree views, Twilight Beach offers stunning blue water, a wind farm operates giant turbines and Museum Village’s artifacts celebrate local heritage. Pass Dempster Street; historic Bijou Theatre; Dempster Homestead; and West, Blue Haven and Salmon beaches as drivers provide commentary.
• Museum Village: Visit numerous historic buildings, including a school house, blacksmith’s shop, church, police station and hospital quarters.
• Rotary Lookout: Explore an excellent walking trail and take in spectacular views of gorgeous Esperance and beyond.
• Bus tour: You decide how long to linger at 4 great attractions, or stay aboard for commentary on passing landmarks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Guests may stay as long as they wish at any stop and enjoy a visit to all 4 destinations.