Enjoy a tour of Melbourne's most beautiful highlights. Explore the cosmopolitan city and its architectural marvels, including modern sky scrapers, historical government buildings, and fashionable suburban residences. Stop for a special visit to the internationally renowned Royal Botanic Gardens, featuring 27 km of nature trails. Take a stroll amidst exotic flowers, keep a lookout for local wildlife, or relax by one of the park's tranquil ponds. alking at the Botanic Gardens is at the guests' discretion. Walking is on concrete paths and some gravel/grassy areas.
Enjoy a comfortable narrated coach tour through the wonderful city of Melbourne and enjoy a stroll through the Royal Botanic Gardens. Your guide will provide educational commentary about Melbourne's rich history and culture as you travel past the shimmering skyscrapers, fashionable residential suburbs, stately government buildings and magnificent parks. Your tour includes a stroll through world-renowned Royal Botanic Gardens where you can explore the native and exotic vegetation.Highlights:
• Melbourne: Take a historic and cultural tour of this wonderful cosmopolitan city.
• Royal Botanic Gardens: See one of the finest botanical gardens in Australia and the world.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking at the Botanic Gardens is at the guests' discretion.
• Walking is on concrete paths and some gravel/grassy areas.