Enjoy a guided walking tour through Melbourne and a tram ride as you explore the beautiful and historic heart of the city. Climb aboard one of Melbourne's famous trams for a fun ride to the city’s center. From there, stroll the area and visit elegant monuments and landmarks. You’ll see the stately Town Hall, Flinders Street Railway Station and St. Paul's Cathedral. Upon reaching, Federation Square, enjoy free time on your own.
• Melbourne: Enjoy a guided walking tour through the heart of this sophisticated and historic city.
• Tram Ride: Take a fun trip aboard one of Melbourne's famous trams to the city center.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 3 miles at a leisurely pace.
• The walks are paved areas with some stairs.
• Guests must be able to negotiate some steps to board/exit the tram.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.