See the essential sights of Seattle before you head to the airport on this city tour. Travel through the downtown core and gaze at city landmarks, including sports stadiums, Pioneer Square, and the International District. At the Space Needle, marvel at 360-degree, panoramic views of Seattle and Puget Sound from the observation deck. Then, stop at Pike Place Market, the oldest open-air farmer’s market on the West Coast, and browse hundreds of shops.
• Space Needle: Delight in amazing views of Seattle and its harbor, the Cascade Mountains, Puget Sound, and majestic Mount Rainier.
• Pike Place Market: Browse local wares and curiosities from around the world at this open-air farmers market.
• Seattle Drive: Capture the best of Seattle in a grand sweep of must-see sights before being dropped at Seatac International Airport.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests should verify flight time before booking.
• Tour available only to guests with domestic flights departing SeaTac International Airport at 3:00 p.m. or later, and international flights departing 4:00 p.m. or later.
• Tour ends at SeaTac International Airport.
• Tour sequence may vary.