Victoria exudes Old World charm and a distinctively British flair. This tour will show you its heart and soul. Head into the upscale residential neighborhoods, complete with manicured lawns, abundant flowers and coastal views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains. Watch for glimpses of historic China Town. Your tour will conclude with the Inner Harbor—the centerpiece of Victoria. Here you'll find the Royal British Columbia Museum, street performers, craft vendors, food stalls, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and the Fairmont Empress Hotel. You may ask your driver to let you off here and make your own way back, or return to the ship by motor coach.
Experience the heart and soul of Victoria with its Old World charm and distinct British flair. You’ll ride past manicured lawns, abundant flowers and million-dollar coastal views in upscale residential neighborhoods. View scenic landmarks like Craigdarroch Castle and historic China Town. Your tour concludes at the Inner Harbor where you’ll see the Royal British Columbia Museum, numerous street performers, craft vendors, food stalls, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and the world-famous Fairmont Empress Hotel.
• Victoria: Head into beautifully landscaped residential neighborhoods, watching for glimpses of historic China Town and other landmarks.
• Strait of Juan de Fuca: Enjoy picturesque coastal scenes and views of the Olympic Mountains.
• Inner Harbor: See the Royal British Columbia Museum, the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, and Fairmont Empress Hotel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests may elect to stop at Fairmont Empress Hotel at end of tour, and make their own way back to ship.