Enjoy breath-taking panoramic distant views of the charming city of Adelaide atop Mount Lofty, and explore the city on a relaxing narrated bus tour highlighting its history and culture. Pull out your camera to capture picturesque scenes of Adelaide, Piccadilly Valley and Adelaide plains atop the highest mountain point within the city?s range. Next, ride through the city to learn about the Holy Trinity Church, The Old Parliament Building, and Government House.
• Gasp at the beauty of South Australia?s evergreen mountains and valleys along the ocean?s edge while atop Mount Lofty.
• Learn the historical significance of Adelaide?s most prominent buildings ? the Holy Trinity Church, the Old Parliament and Government House.
• Take in the beauty of the colorful flowers, city parks, tree-lined roads and vibrant atmosphere.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light sweater or pullover
• The temperature may be cooler up on Mount Lofty.
• The order of the tour may be reversed.
• Due to safety issues, weather conditions will determine photo-stop at Mount Lofty.