OVERVIEW: You'll step back to the 1800s and the time of the early settlers as you explore the charming German village of Hahndorf.
HIGHLIGHTS: Explore beautiful and historic Hahndorf at your leisure. See the highlights of Adelaide on a coach tour through the city. The panoramic view of Adelaide from atop Mt Lofty is wonderful.
NOTES: Hahndorf is not a guided tour; enjoy the town on your own and at your leisure.
Visit the German village of Hahndorf and step back in time to the mid 1800s. Founded by Lutheran families in search of a better life, this town remains as it has for generations. Stroll its narrow lanes at your own leisure. See original cottages that have been wonderfully restored. Explore this old-world town before driving to the top of Mount Lofty. Soak up the view as the city of Adelaide spreads out beneath you.
• See important city highlights on a guided drive through the city of Adelaide.
• Visit the impressive Mount Lofty Lookout for a panoramic photo opportunity.
• Enjoy a self-guided tour through the historic 18th
century German village of Hahndorf.What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What to Wear
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes