Adelaide, the only Australian state capital founded by free settlers, prides itself on its live music and arts scene, historic architecture and proximity to one of the country’s best known wine growing regions, the Barossa Valley. On this tour, you can amble about the Adelaide Zoo at your own pace. The zoo houses more than 1,800 animals, representing native, exotic and endangered species, including Wang Wang and Funi, the giant pandas who arrived in 2009.
• Visit the Adelaide Zoo, home to more than 1,800 animals.
• Meet Wang Wang and Funi, the only two Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Australian currency for shopping
What to Wear:
• Closed toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Guests must be independently mobile to explore venues fully.
• The order of the sites visited may be reversed.
• This tour is conducted using a driver only.