Soar to new heights as you experience Melbourne from a unique vantage point – 935 feet above the city. Your adventure begins the moment you step out onto the Eureka Skydeck, an indoor observation platform that provides spectacular vistas of the city. After this awe-inspiring experience, you'll enjoy a narrated sightseeing drive past some of Melbourne's most notable attractions, including modern skyscrapers, fashionable residential suburbs, verdant parks, and an incredible war memorial. Walking on this tour is at the guest's discretion. The gardens walk includes concrete paths, some gravel surfaces and possibly grassy areas.
Enjoy the highlights of Melbourne including a visit to two beautiful gardens and the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. A narrated motor coach ride drives through the city to the Eureka Skydeck, standing 935 feet tall. Located on the southern banks of the Yarra river, Eureka is perfectly positioned for 360 degree, floor-to-ceiling views encompassing Melbourne's CBD, sports precinct, Port Phillip Bay, Docklands and everything in between. The dramatic Shrine of Remembrance honors distinguished individuals who served the country and Commonwealth. Strolls of Fitzroy Gardens and the Royal Botanic Gardens offer breath-taking scenes.
• Melbourne: Find out why one of Australia’s most beautiful cities also ranks among the world’s most livable cites.
• Fitzroy and the Royal Botanic Gardens: Enjoy leisure time to stroll through two of the most beautiful places in Melbourne.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Walking on this tour is at the guest's discretion.
• The gardens walk includes concrete paths, some gravel surfaces and possibly grassy areas.