Visit Queen Victoria Market, the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere. Since 1878, the market has been a staple in Melbourne's community and remains a bustling center of wholesale trade and retail shopping. Browse through rows of vendor stalls and charming shops and take your pick from an abundant selection of produce, wines, meats, cheeses, and handicrafts. Return to the pier with the group or stay and explore the area at your own leisure. Guests are not escorted during the 3 hours at the market. The amount of walking is at guests' discretion. Travel time between the pier and the market is approximately 30 minutes.
Enjoy a feast for the senses and a shopper's delight. Experience three hours in the bustling Queen Victoria Market. You’ll discover rows of open-air stalls, charming shops and abundant food halls. The Meat Hall, renowned as the city's premier source for the finest meats, hosts regional and international specialties and the best selection of fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy an array of fruits, cheeses, freshly baked breads and wines.
• Queen Victoria Market: Enjoy open-air stalls, charming shops and food halls of the largest open-air market in the Southern Hemisphere.
• Food Court: Sample local flavors seated at a table or place an order to go and enjoy on the ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests are not escorted during the 3 hours at the market.
• The amount of walking is at guests' discretion.
• Travel time between the pier and the market is approximately 30 minutes.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.