Explore the lush Sherbrooke Forest, home to an array of colorful birds and the world's tallest flowering plant, the Mountain Ash. Next, get a taste of local flare with a visit to a charming township. Here, you'll watch artisans craft jewelry and glassware before enjoying some leisure time to stroll through the villages, admiring the architecture and scenery. A brief tour of Melbourne completes your day. Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour. The order of sites visited may be reversed. Guests walk .5 - 1 mile over uneven ground and paved paths. Guests with mobility issues should not select tour. Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Enjoy Melbourne’s nature and arts on a narrated motor coach ride through picturesque villages, mountainsides and forests. The Sherbrooke Forest resides amid the rolling hills of Dandenong Ranges. Nature lovers and bird watchers will enjoy seeing the Mountain Ash, the tallest flowering plant in the world and the beautiful Lyrebirds, a pheasant-sized songbird. You’ll continue to a group of small villages known for their local arts and crafts. Highlights:
• Sherbrooke Forest: View colorful, native birds which make their home among the world’s tallest hardwood trees.
• Township area of small villages: Enjoy free time to browse local shops and marvel at the crafts of local artists.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun Protection
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
• The order of sites visited may be reversed.
• Guests walk .5 - 1 mile over uneven ground and paved paths with approx. 20 steps.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour.
• Wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed.
• Walking at Sherbrook Forest is on rough surfaces.