OVERVIEW: Take a wonderful coach tour of Brisbane. The view from atop Mount Coot-tha is simply spectacular.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a comfortable coach tour which combines the historic buildings and modern architectural highlights of this beautiful city. Take in the panoramic view of Brisbane from high atop Mount Coot-tha.
NOTES: There are 10 optional steps at the Mt Coot-tha Lookout and walking is on concrete paths. Walking is at the guests' discretion.
Take in the atmosphere and history of Brisbane during an educational narrated tour and enjoy breath-taking views of the city from Mount Coot-tha. Learn about the historical stately buildings, modern architecture, meandering river and beautiful botanical gardens at the nation’s third largest city. Then ascend to Mount Coot-tha, a prominent landmark and popular bushland that was once home to the Turrbal Aboriginal nation. Stop at the Brisbane Lookout enjoy spectacular views for miles.
• Learn about the Parliament House and the modern glass towers.
• See the colorful Botanic Gardens.
• Gaze at the city and its picturesque landscape atop Mount Coot-tha.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• There are 10 optional steps at the Mt Coot-tha.
• Lookout and walking is on concrete paths.
• Walking is at the guests' discretion.