Stroll among the beautiful cultivated foliage at Cairns Botanic Gardens and absorb the tropical city's culture and history on a panoramic drive. Your narrated journey aboard an air-conditioned coach travels by sugar cane fields to the provincial city where you'll enjoy sights of landmarks such as the Casino, Central Mall, Navy Patrol Base, Sugar Terminal, shipyards and fishing base. Next, wander into a tropical paradise filled with beautiful fauna and flora at Cairns Botanic Gardens.
• Cairns Sights: Pass the Casino, Central Mall, Naval Patrol Base, shipyards and the Sugar Terminal that stores raw sugar.
• Cairns Botanic Gardens: Visit a beautiful "recreational reserve" and wander into a tropical floral paradise.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Local currency
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes with non-slip soles
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking distance is at guests' discretion.
• Wallking is over even and paved surfaces with some grass.
• Order of itinerary may vary to avoid congestion.
• This is an unstructured program with free time at the Botanical Gardens.