Discover what brings people to the beautiful island of Cozumel with a scenic drive around the island with stops at El Mirador and El Cedral. Your journey will continue to a local beach club for relaxation, swimming, fun in the sun, and the facilities.
- Scenic drive through town with stops at El Mirador and El Cedral
- One and a half hours at the beach club with complimentary welcome drink
Take a scenic drive along the oceanfront, through town, and around the island to experience the flavor of island life as your English-speaking guide provides an account of the sights along the way.
You will go to the wilder side of the island, where you will stop at El Mirador, the popular lookout, famous for its unusual natural limestone formations. Then it is time to visit El Cedral, the ancient city once populated by the Mayans and where historians think the first Catholic Mass was held in the American continent.
Your journey will continue around the island to a local beach club for 1 1\2 hours of relaxation, swimming, fun in the sun, and the facilities. Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival at the beach club. Return with your group or stay as long as your time in Cozumel will allow.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Camera and cash for shopping (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Light clothing and comfortable walking shoes. Wear or bring your bathing suit for the beach portion of the tour.