After debarking your ship, you will hop-on, hop-off and drive through Vancouver in a vintage London double decker or a coach style open top convertible bus. Explore the many interesting and beautiful areas of Vancouver from Robson Street, Stanley Park, Gastown to Chinatown as part of your adventure in Vancouver. As part of this package, enjoy the convenience of luggage service to your hotel or airport and your ticket for CanadaLine transportation to the airport. Plan to arrive at airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight. Tour price covers storage for 2 pieces of luggage.
Before heading back home, take in the highlights of downtown Vancouver, including major attractions and seaside points of interest aboard a convertible clear-top bus. On this flexible city tour, hop off at any of the 20-plus stops, then hop on again to continue the tour when you’re ready. Along the way, enjoy full commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean or Mandarin.
On this self-directed adventure, get an up-close look at Vancouver’s urban oasis, Stanley Park — voted the number one urban park in the world. Have lunch at Granville Island, a popular entertainment hotspot. Visit historic Gastown or trendy Yaletown. And be sure to stop by Robson Street for some shopping before making your way back.
This tour also includes luggage storage and transfer, plus a Canada Line rail pass to Vancouver International Airport.
• 24-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass: Also includes luggage storage/transfer (2 pieces per guest) and a train pass to the airport.
• Great views rain or shine: Journey aboard convertible, clear-top buses for stunning views, whatever the weather.
• Multilingual commentary: Enjoy full commentary in English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean or Mandarin.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Jacket (optional)
• Check-in at the Ground Transportation Desk.
• Store your luggage with the onsite company.
• A representative at the cruise terminal will explain which Hop-On, Hop-Off stop connects with the Canada Line rail for transfer to the airport.
• Guests departing Vancouver International Airport on the same day as the tour will go to the airport and pick-up luggage at the CDS Baggage counter.
• Guests staying at an airport hotel will need to call for a shuttle from the airport. • Luggage will be delivered to the hotel the guest has requested.
• Guest staying at an airport hotel may call the hotel shuttle from the airport.
• Guests should give themselves 30 minutes from downtown to Vancouver International Airport on the Canada Line rail, plus appropriate check-in time for their flight.
• Not recommended for guests in wheelchairs, with mobility issues or who have trouble walking short distances.
• Guests will need to walk from the terminal to street level, about 150 yards.
• Guests with flights scheduled on the same day should only book this tour if their Domestic flight is 3:00 pm or later, and International flight is 4:00 pm or later. It will allow for approximately 3 hours of touring before using the Canada Line rail to Vancouver International Airport.