After debarking your ship, you will hop-on, hop-off and explore Vancouver in a vintage London double decker or a coach style open top convertible bus. Explore the many interesting and beautiful areas of Vancouver from Robson Street, Stanley Park, Gastown to Chinatown as part of your adventure in Vancouver. As part of this package, enjoy the convenience of luggage service to your hotel or airport and your ticket for CanadaLine transportation to the airport. Big Pink Sightseeing supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, where $1 from every ticket sold is donated. Plan to arrive at airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight. Tour price covers storage for 2 pieces of luggage.
Explore Vancouver in a vintage London double decker or a coach style open top convertible bus. The Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing drivers and on-board hosts will entertain you with live commentary about Vancouver facts and history. Stop at spots that interest you, including Coal Harbor, Robson Street, Stanley Park, English Bay, Gastown and Chinatown. End your adventure either heading to your hotel or taking the Canada Line to Vancouver International Airport.
• Big Pink Sightseeing: Hop on and off at sites you choose, with entertaining live commentary along the way.
• Vancouver Neighborhoods: Explore beautiful Vancouver and see Robson Street, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Gastown, and Chinatown.
• Big Pink Buses: The Big Pink Bus program supports the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, donating $1 from each ticket sold.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour price covers 1 day storage for 2 pieces of luggage per guest, to be picked up at Port before 4:30 p.m.; or use luggage transfer service to hotel or airport.
• Luggage transfer to hotel or airport included.
• Bus route schedule to be provided.
• Guests should return to Canada Place to catch Canada Line at least 3 to 3-1/2 hours prior to flight.
• Guests should be at airport a minimum 2 hours prior to flight.
• Translink ticket for transportation on Canada Line to Vancouver Airport included.