With many desired locations throughout Honolulu, the Waikiki Trolley is a unique way to get you there! An all-day pass allows you to experience four tours on the four different lines throughout Honolulu, all day. The Red Line is the only line that stops at Aloha Tower Market Place (the cruise ship pier); you can catch this and transfer onto the Green and Pink Lines in Waikiki. Earliest departure 8:30am and tour must be completed by 7:30pm. Plan to arrive at all Trolley stops early. Seating is first come, first served. Venue admissions are not included in the tour price.
Set your own pace exploring Honolulu’s natural beauty, historic landmarks and world-class shopping on the lively, convenient Waikiki Trolley. Four lines highlight different aspects of magnificent Oahu. A scenic tour showcases majestic Diamond Head volcano, a surf and whale lookout and more. Guests can step into the past on a fascinating tour covering architectural and artistic wonders like Iolani Palace and Chinatown. Also, browse the luxury shops and eclectic boutiques of open-air Ala Moana Center.
• Waikiki Trolley: Choose your own stops on four lines covering Oahu’s gorgeous scenery, compelling history and world-class shopping.
• Natural Wonders: See impressive Diamond Head volcano, a surf and whale lookout and other highlights of the island landscape.
• Urban Landmarks: Enjoy stunning architecture including Iolani Palace and Chinatown, and browse through shops at open-air Ala Moana Center.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The Red Line is the only line that stops at Aloha Tower Market Place (the cruise ship pier). Guests can catch the Red Line and transfer onto the Green Line , Blue Line and Pink Line in Waikiki.
• The earliest departure from Aloha Tower Market Place is 8:30am., and the tour must be completed by 7:30pm.
• Plan to arrive at all trolley stops early. Seating is first come, first served.
• Venue admissions are not included in the tour price.