Explore the seaside towns of Budva and Kotor and discover Montenegro's rich, historical tradition. Enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time in Budva, one of the oldest settlements in the Balkans, to shop and wander the picturesque, narrow streets and quaint squares. In Kotor, see well-preserved medieval city walls, pass by the Maritime Museum, which exhibits a significant collection of marine artifacts.
• Budva: Enjoy approximately 1 hour of free time to explore one of the oldest towns in the Balkans.
• Kotor Walking Tour: Discover the highlights of this well-preserved, Montenegrin medieval city, with walls dating to the 15th century.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 mile over varied surfaces.